Some parents have experiences the infant reflux. It is very common and improves by its own.
Infant reflux is, when a baby spits up during or after feeding. It is the result of undeveloped food canal. It happens with healthy babies several times a day. In addition, it is normal if your baby feels good and grows well.
Reflux starts when you baby is 7 weeks old and get better at age of 12-14 months. It is called GER that is very similar to adult’s acid reflux.
Sometimes it may cause GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
Symptoms of infant reflux are:
- Slow weight gain
- Refuses food
- Arching their back
- Frequent spiting up and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Difficult breathing and crying
- Excessive drooling
- Gagging and trouble swallowing
Until your baby outgrows infant reflux, you should help your baby feel better. Here are some tips that may help you:
- Do not forget to feed your baby frequently with small amounts of milk or formula.
- As well, check with your doctor if you should switch to other formula or maybe you should change the bottle.
- Sucking can soothe baby reflux - offer you little one pacifier.
- It is also recommended to feed infant upright and poop them for 20 min after feeding.
- Also, make sure, that your baby burps frequently.
If you are looking for an ORGANIC anti-reflux formula, HIPP AR is the best and the only one choice. It is easy to digest and is ideal for developing digestive system.