Funny Animals Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set in Blue
PLEASE NOTE THAT MANUFACTURING TIME IS UP TO 4 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE.
Funny Friends Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set in Blue
Our Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set creates the perfect ambiance for your sweetie with pretty colors and unique design. Crafted of ultra-soft satin and cotton, this cover features a stylish look and cozy playful atmosphere in your nursery.
- 10-piece bumper which protects your baby from injury if the baby hits the slats or extends limbs through the slats. Bumper toys are filled with 100% polyester batting that is washable, hypoallergenic and made from recycled materials. Bumper consist of eight animal shaped sides with ties, two cloud shaped sides with ties along the top and bottom.
- Blanket (material: cotton & super soft minky dot)
- Fitted sheet for crib mattress 52” long x 28” wide
- Baby protective pillow that prevents from flat head
Bedding set fits standart crib 52” long x 28” wide.
Premium material: breathable, skin-friendly 100% cotton fabric with soft cotton blend filling, durable & washable.
Imported from Europe
- Using a crib bumper pad may put your baby at greater risk for suffocation or sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Bumper pads reduce air flow and SIDS risk may be increased by overheating or re-breathing stale air.
Toddlers may use bumper pads to assist climbing out of crib, leading to falls and injury.
If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib. For more crib safety information, please visit cpsc.gov.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.