PLEASE NOTE THAT MANUFACTURING TIME IS UP TO 4 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE.
Funny Friends Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set in Purple
Our Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set creates the perfect ambiance for your sweetie with pretty colors and unique design. Crafted of ultra-soft satin and cotton, this cover features a stylish look and cozy playful atmosphere in your nursery.
- 10-piece bumper which protects your baby from injury if the baby hits the slats or extends limbs through the slats. Bumper toys are filled with 100% polyester batting that is washable, hypoallergenic and made from recycled materials. Bumper consist of eight animal-shaped sides with ties, two cloud shaped sides with ties along the top and bottom.
- Blanket (material: cotton & super soft minky dot)
- Fitted sheet for crib mattress 52” long x 28” wide
- Baby protective pillow that prevents from flat head
Bedding set fits standart crib 52” long x 28” wide.
Premium material: breathable, skin-friendly 100% cotton fabric with soft cotton blend filling, durable & washable.
Imported from Europe
- Using a crib bumper pad may put your baby at greater risk for suffocation or sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Bumper pads reduce air flow and SIDS risk may be increased by overheating or re-breathing stale air.
Toddlers may use bumper pads to assist climbing out of crib, leading to falls and injury.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib. For more crib safety information, please visit cpsc.gov.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.