HIPP Anti-Reflux Special Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula 500 g
BUY MORE - SAVE UP TO 20% !
PRICE STARTS FROM $31
Hipp AR 500g is used when babies have an increased spitting and belching tendency after food. It is normal for the baby to spit, but sometimes it’s way too much. This is common for babies under a year of age. The formula contains all the organic ingredients which make it easy to digest. Parents should only use this product when needed. It’s a food product that is suggested by doctors as a part of a balanced diet.
Hipp AR 500g are based on the nature formula of:
- A natural source material locust bean gum: This is really good for the baby as it is found in the breast milk as well. It’s a natural dietary fiber, which helps in the organic process.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated (LCP) omega 3 & 6 fatty acids are included as the body of babies can’t produce this for at least a year.
Hipp reflux formula is as prescribed by law and strictly under the norms. All Hipp milk formulas are thoroughly tested before dispatch.
- You are suggested to consult your doctor if you wish to include the product in the diet plan of your baby.
- Such specialty food should be taken only under medical supervision.
- Hipp Anti-flux is suitable for children who suffer from belching and spitting.
- For allergy prone children, Hipp AR organic does not seem suitable.
Nutritional Information of Hipp Anti Reflux Formula:
- Organically certified
- Based for easier digestion
- Added calcium for stomach comfort
- Essential vitamins and minerals for non-synthetic
- Has Iron to give strength
- Calcium and Vitamin D for strong bones
- Vitamin C and A for healthy immune system
- For gut Health, lactic Acid Cultures
- Brain development with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Contains no wheat, soya or egg.
- Gluten and Sugar-Free
- Pesticides, Herbicide, GMO, antibiotic and hormone free
Hipp AR (anti-reflux) Formula Ingredients:
- Bring preferred amount of water to a rolling boil. Pour water into clean bottle and then remove to cool in the fridge (recommended temperature between 104 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Pour 3/4 of the water into a bottle and add formula accordingly. For proper measurement and to ensure your baby is getting enough to eat, always use the provided formula spoon. Each spoonful should be flat and not heaping. Tighten the top of the bottle and shake until completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water from the bottle from step 1 (refer to chart above).
- Ensure the formula is the right temperature before feeding to your infant. We recommend the bottle to be around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but we recommend testing to formula on your forearm before feeding your infant.
As a general rule, bottles kept at room temperature should be discarded after two hours. Bottles kept in a cold park or cooler should be used within 4 hours and bottles kept in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
You may use a bottle warmer or heat a bottle in warm water to reheat pre-made bottles. Never microwave bottles and always check the bottle temperature before feeding your little one.
Use all formula powder by the expiration date on the box and toss any unused formula.
The earliest expiration date is 06/30/2020.