HIPP Comfort Special Milk Formula ALL STAGES 500 g
BUY MORE - SAVE UP TO 27% !
PRICE STARTS FROM $32
A sensitive tummy is not uncommon in the first few weeks and months of life. Often, the digestive system is not fully developed, which can be manifested by bloating, colic, and constipation, and is often associated with excessive crying. This can be a heavy burden for the family.
HiPP Comfort is a special infant formula adapted to the nutritional needs of infants suffering from flatulence, colic or constipation.
With its special composition, HIPP Comfort softens the stool and positive impact on the regulation of digestion.
This food is for special medical purposes and to be part of a balanced diet. Parent should only use when in need.
- Suitable from Birth.
- Reduced Lactose Content: Natural Sugar.
- Split Proteins by Proteolysis: Smaller Proteins and Fat.
- Easily Digestible and Smooth.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- For the Dietary Management of Colic & Constipation or Special Medical Purposes.
- Ask for Advice from Your Healthcare Professional Before Use.
- Premium Quality Baby Food.
- Carefully Chosen Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Quality Tests from Raw Materials to the Final Product Guarantee Maximum Safety.
Hipp Comfort Special Milk Formula Ingredients:
VEGETABLE OILS WITH BETA PALMITATE[PALM KERNEL OIL, PALM OIL, RAPESEED OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL], MALTODEXTRIN, LACTOSE, HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN, STARCH, GALACTO-OLIGOSACCHARIDES FROM LACTOSE, CALCIUM ORTHOPHOSPHATES, CITRIC ACID E472 ESTERS OF MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, VEGETABLE OILS (LACTIC ACID FROM MORTIERELLA ALPINA), POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CHOLINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, L-PHENYLALANINE, L-TYROSINE, VITAMIN C, L-TRYPTOPHAN, TAURINE, INOSITOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN E, IRON SULFATE, L-CARNITINE, NATURAL LACTIC ACID CULTURE [HEREDITUM® LACTOBACILLUS FERMENTUM CECT5716], NIACIN, PANTOTHENIC ACID, ZINC OXIDE, VITAMIN A, COPPER SULFATE, VITAMIN B2, VITAMIN B1, VITAMIN B6, POTASSIUM IODATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN K, VITAMIN D, SODIUM SELENATE, BIOTIN, VITAMIN B12.
- Bring preferred amount of water to a rolling boil. Pour water into clean bottle and then remove to cool in the fridge (recommended temperature between 104 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Pour 3/4 of the water into a bottle and add formula accordingly. For proper measurement and to ensure your baby is getting enough to eat, always use the provided formula spoon. Each spoonful should be flat and not heaping. Tighten the top of the bottle and shake until completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water from the bottle from step 1 (refer to chart above).
- Ensure the formula is the right temperature before feeding to your infant. We recommend the bottle to be around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but we recommend testing to formula on your forearm before feeding your infant.
As a general rule, bottles kept at room temperature should be discarded after two hours. Bottles kept in a cold park or cooler should be used within 4 hours and bottles kept in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
You may use a bottle warmer or heat a bottle in warm water to reheat pre-made bottles. Never microwave bottles and always check the bottle temperature before feeding your little one.
Use all formula powder by the expiration date on the box and toss any unused formula.
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is 09/20/2020.