HIPP HA Combiotik Stage 1 Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula 600 g
New Edition - 600 g
BUY MORE - SAVE UP TO 27% !
PRICE STARTS FROM $33
from birth till 6 months
Hipp HA (Hypoallergenic) Stage 1
Hipp HA formula is a hypoallergenic formula which is suitable for babies with milk protein allergy. Milk protein can be an important factor to trigger allergies. The Hypoallergenic (HA) protein diet contains milk which is split in simple molecules. This reduces the risk of allergies. The protein formula used in Hipp is completely hydrolyzed and was proven by studies to prevent allergies. A low-allergen diet cannot give complete protection but reduces the risk of allergies in infants. The HA formula should stay constant for 4 to 6 months in order to produce best results. A small amount of non-hydrolyzed protein can promote sensitivity and destroy the benefits of the low-allergen diet.
Hipp HA Stage 1 From birth till 6 months 600g is based on the formula of:
- The formula of hypoallergenic (HA) fits the babies who have allergic reactions.
- It contains prebiotic fiber, long chain Omega 3 and 6, polyunsaturated fatty acids, natural lactic acid and hypoallergenic protein.
- The Hipp HA stage 2 contains a high degree of hydrolyzed protein hydrolyzate. It contains small amounts of protein components less foreign to the infant’s bodies.
- It reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein. It reduces allergy to protein milk compared to other products.
Features of Hipp HA Stage 1:
- The Hipp HA Stage 1 from Birth should be given under medical supervision.
- The organic baby food products contain a formula which can prevent allergies.
- The product can be used for infants with a sensitive stomach.
- The Hipp HA Stage 1 contains starch which will make the food filling for the baby.
Nutrients of Hipp Hypoallergenic Formula Stage 1:
- The organic product can be given from birth.
- Contains pre-biotic fiber
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega 3 and 6 for brain and nervous system development
- Contains low levels of allergens which are similar to breast milk
- It is Gluten free
- Contains essential Vitamins E, B1, B2, B12 and B6.
- Vitamin D for good health
- Contains Lactose and starch to make the food filling for the baby.
- Reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein
Hipp Hypoallergenic Formula Stage 1 Ingredients:
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil **, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, hydrolyzed WHEY PROTEIN, fiber (galactooligosaccharides from LACTOSE), calcium orthophosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, calcium citrate , vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, magnesium sulfate, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum) 1, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin e, vitamin B1, vitamin B 2, vitamin B 6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12; Without gluten-containing ingredients by law; 1 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716; ** Palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Contains whey products and lactose
- Bring preferred amount of water to a rolling boil. Pour water into clean bottle and then remove to cool in the fridge (recommended temperature between 104 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Pour 3/4 of the water into a bottle and add formula accordingly. For proper measurement and to ensure your baby is getting enough to eat, always use the provided formula spoon. Each spoonful should be flat and not heaping. Tighten the top of the bottle and shake until completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water from the bottle from step 1 (refer to chart above).
- Ensure the formula is the right temperature before feeding to your infant. We recommend the bottle to be around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but we recommend testing to formula on your forearm before feeding your infant.
As a general rule, bottles kept at room temperature should be discarded after two hours. Bottles kept in a cold park or cooler should be used within 4 hours and bottles kept in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
You may use a bottle warmer or heat a bottle in warm water to reheat pre-made bottles. Never microwave bottles and always check the bottle temperature before feeding your little one.
Use all formula powder by the expiration date on the box and toss any unused formula.
The earliest expiration date is 06/30/2020.